Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Death Wobble 05 Cummins

Need some help. I have an 05 Cummins with a 6 inch Lift. I noticed the death wobble and have put on Dual Stabilizers and Gear box bracket and It seems the wobble has gotten worse. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
How are the tires? How are your ball joints? How's the track bar, drag link, and tie rods? All things to check :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Time to start looking at the geometry of the lift I guess... Did it just start doing it one day or did it do it after the lift was installed?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Had the same problem changed everything . Still didn't fix the problem. Last thing I bought finally fixed the problem. Thuren adjustable track bar. Made a world of difference.

Reactions: Cowboy24

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks appreciate all the feed back.. Love my truck and don't want to get rid of it but this is driving me crazy. Any ideas on where to get the Thuren adjustable trac bar?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Order it. Don Thuren fabrication

·
Registered
307 Posts
What brand dual stabilizers? If there just the generic white body's those arnt doing you any good. Look into a Carli or thuren stabilizer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I hate to state the obvious, but....

I had the same problem with my truck. Check your toe in with a tape measure and also the one that made a difference for me was the caster. I have it all the way back now. The steering is a little slower feeling but it goes straight now and doesnt jump around the lane or wobble.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.