Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let a few of you know that plan on being at the race about some of the deals I'm gonna have there which are exclusive to the event.

Special discounts on Edge for the show ONLY!!

DDP Stage 3 & 4 nozzles for the 12 valves - SPECIAL SHOW PRICES.

Smartys for CR and VP trucks with t-shirts and stickers!!

Free koozie with every AirDog purchase.

T-shirts, stickers and koozies will be available! Red is on the gooseneck ready to roll. Hope to see a bunch of you guys there. :beer

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
Will be looking for you there Gus...:thumbsup. Me and a couple of buddies are heading down early Saturday morning.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Since you guys are talking about this dyno i have a ?? how much is it, and will it even by possible for me to take a pass on it? or will i have to wait in like for hours? Sorry not trying to steal thread GUS. BTW i will be looking forward to that koozie still

·
Mark Ward
836 Posts
ill be there!!!

·
Mark Ward
836 Posts
I do believe I seen ole red run 11.50's on fuel only. and still had more

·
Bangin' through the gears
5,088 Posts
I do believe I seen ole red run 11.50's on fuel only. and still had more
Cool! Got any links to another thread that talks about this run? Or mods and such? I've seen that engine in his sig forvever, but this is the first I've thread I've run across that has any mention of it running in a truck.
:popcorn:

How about it Gus any threads going?

·
Mark Ward
836 Posts
i got it but a pole got in my way and you can only see 11. 1 in the video:lol3: but i think someone else got it also. Ill try to get it up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts