Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a Dodge dealer in the Beaumont area that gives free oil changes for the life of the truck?

I get free oil changes on my wife's car, and that is nice, but on a diesel truck that would be VERY nice.

Thanks

·
Registered
211 Posts
I paid 500 for lifetime oil change, but when I take it in they refer to it as the free oil change.

·
Registered
316 Posts
No such thing as free. You paid for the oil changes in the price of the car or truck. Not sure the exact amount I paid but I got 16 oil changes to be used over 6 years or less. I remember it saved me considerbly over the $65 the dealer normally charges for diesel oil changes.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have had my oil changed by a shop/oil change place a couple of times. saddly to say everytime it was a mess, they forgot :rof to change the air filter, and got greese inside and out of the truck. It cost me about $80 to get it done. I now change it myself for $40 and I know what needs to be done and what needs changed.

Plus I do not have to wait for it, and I do not need to try to get it there before they close. So cost of fuel and time off work or wasted day off.

Priceless

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have had my oil changed by a shop/oil change place a couple of times. saddly to say everytime it was a mess, they forgot :rof to change the air filter, and got greese inside and out of the truck. It cost me about $80 to get it done. I now change it myself for $40 and I know what needs to be done and what needs changed.

Plus I do not have to wait for it, and I do not need to try to get it there before they close. So cost of fuel and time off work or wasted day off.

Priceless
That's great if you have the time, I don't.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm with Aggie00-Lithia. Thats where I bought my Dodge and they have been great. Of course I have not gotten into whether they they approve of mods or anything like that.:popcorn:

Bought the life time oil change, bring it in any time their open and they are fast anf efficient. Of course, now that i know more about "better" oils for my diesel, I wonder if this is such a good idea. I think they use Quaker State. I change it every 3K.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I am getting ready to pay lithia the $749( unlimited oil changes) or $549 you get 4 a year... at 63 bucks a pop it'll pay off in no time:popcorn: heck i avg 2k miles a months:w:

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
nobody in the beaumont area does free oil changes for diesels that i have seen

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Lithia, $600.00 in "05" for lifetime oil. they will change it every 3 months or 3,000 miles 4x year max. Ive had 12 changes in 25,000 miles, its now free!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Correction, I payed 750, not 500 for the lifetime oil change. I'm in College Station.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts