Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any dealers around here (south east wisc.) that are cool with doing warranty work on trucks that have been modded? i read about some people who have luck finding these dealers and i would like to know where they are before i go nuts buyin parts for my truck. it would really suck to have to pay to fix a broken truck and overly expensive fuel at the same time.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nothing hey? i guess nobodys truck ever breaks huh...:lol3: good thing i bought a cummins, because they never break...right

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
All depends. Ones ok w/ everything, the next one down the street will void you on the spot w/ what I got - the Smarty, turbo, and FASS. It suck azz big time. So I guess the advice I got is ask before you do anything. Get at least 3 service shops in your area.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
My Dealer Said Just Be Honest With Them And They Usually Will Work With You. If The Mod Didn't Cause The Problem They Said No Problem.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All depends. Ones ok w/ everything, the next one down the street will void you on the spot w/ what I got - the Smarty, turbo, and FASS. It suck azz big time. So I guess the advice I got is ask before you do anything. Get at least 3 service shops in your area.
My Dealer Said Just Be Honest With Them And They Usually Will Work With You. If The Mod Didn't Cause The Problem They Said No Problem.
yeah i guess i better do that soon then. i cant really take it much longer, i got the itch so bad to do some stuff to my truck and 25K left on the warranty. it would be nice to be able to get a few more mpgs with a few mods. pretty soon its gonna cost $100 to fill from a half tank. it would be nice to actually go to the dealership and make sure the one shop that says they dont care doesnt have a bunch of tards for mechanics workin there.

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
Sorry to say this, but I don't trust any dodge dealerships. I try to go to the independent guys whenever I can. What town are you from anyway?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry to say this, but I don't trust any dodge dealerships. I try to go to the independent guys whenever I can. What town are you from anyway?
im from waukesha. i really dont trust any dealerships either, it would be nice to know if there were any decent ones around though. i just found out some guy up the street from my girlfriends house works at a dodge dealer and he is the head mechanic. im goin to go talk to him and hope for the best, but expect the worst. what part of the state/town are you from?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts