Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

dead Vp44

614 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  DoniaBoy
i was wondering if there is a reman kit out there to where i can reman my own vp44... im more than capable merely lacking the kit.... im hoping to reman mine do to a 2016 dead pump code.... im also pulling 0psi from my lifter pump.... anyone know of a good lifter pump for under 300... straped for cash atm hince why im tryin to reman my own pump instead of droping 1500-1grand for a pump.:confused013:
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
613 Posts
Try cummins or a heavy truck dealer. I work at KW and you can get pieces of the pumps for an ISC.thats a cummins pump not bosch but its worth a try. cant be any worse than building a carberator.

· Registered
5,648 Posts
I bought my 150 Airdog for 499$ when it was on sale, lots of venders on this forum I'm sure can get you a good price

· Registered
631 Posts
Yes, the VP44 is the injection pump, but a failed lift pump would be the reason the VP is dead. He also stated that he is pulling 0 psi from his lift pump, so he needs to replace that as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.