Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to re-install my pmt after not having it on my truck for over a month because i was getting some check engine light on the truck so i took off the pmt and put the truck back to stock and took the truck in to have it checked and the dealer cleaned out the turbo and reflashed the ecm. So i have been waiting to see if the cel would come back on but it hasnt so i figured i was good to go on putting my pmt back on but instead of uploading it with the latest version which is 1014 i uploaded it with the original that Keven sent me when i bought the pmt from him. I thought it would be the safe way to go. Apparently not. Well the download got stuck at 99 percent and wouldnt go anywhere from their and now it says the truck or software has been erased and it tries to recover but again gets stuck at 99 percent. I really need some help guys, if i have to wait to talk to Buddy tomorrow then i guess i will have to wait, but if you guys could help me out i would really apreciate it.Thanks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
pull the battery ground for 10 min. and give it another shot.. sometimes that work's.. If not.. Then u may be up poop's creek.. on the GM car's the only fix is usually a dealer reflash....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah truck wont run.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Talk to buddy, he seems to be the only fixer.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats what i thought.

Thanks compcowboy this was just my first choice to see if you guys could help.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Call tech support. They can get you running as well as Buddy. I would ask for Hadley.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Henry, I would ask for Hadley if you can't get a hold of Buddy:thumbsup.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys im gonna call tech support as soon as i get off work today. I hope its an easy fix for the guys at BD.

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
I had a problem with the speedo calibration on my truck. The triple dog actually deleted the program for the speedo and cruise. I called Bully Dog and talked to Scott Gordon and he had me going in about three hours. They emailed me a new program and he walked me through the install. Haven't had a problem since.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So i called BD and they said Hadley was on the phone with 2 other guys with the same problem and Buddy was on lunch. So they wrote up a ticket and took my info said one of them would call me back but that was over 2 hours ago, so now all i can do is just wait and hopefully one of them will call me back before the days end.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Trucks been down for 2 days now going on 3. Lets see what today brings.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Makes ya wanna jump out and buy a PMT. LOL!

Hope it gets fixed for you soon.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I called them 3 times yesterday, and i will call them back today when i get off work.

No matter what i still like my pmt, the power is great and all the features as well. I just made a stupid mistake when reinstalling it on my truck.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I called them 3 times yesterday, and i will call them back today when i get off work.

No matter what i still like my pmt, the power is great and all the features as well. I just made a stupid mistake when reinstalling it on my truck.
I don't know if you have Buddy's direct number or not -(208) 226-2500 X 1830

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I dont but i do now.

Thanks Keven

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sorry for the run around curbscraper6.7. I am trying to fix problems like this with our tech department and they are doing a lot better, but we still have some work to do. I just heard about this today and I already had Hadley call you back. We will have you running today.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Sorry for the run around curbscraper6.7. I am trying to fix problems like this with our tech department and they are doing a lot better, but we still have some work to do. I just heard about this today and I already had Hadley call you back. We will have you running today.
Thanks Buddy, nice work:thumbsup

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hadley just called me and unfortunately im at work but i will be leaving early so i can get home and work on the truck with Hadley over the phone.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts