Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK I’ll see if anybody here can you give me a hand I have a 2003 2500 5.9 automatic vin six i’m having a dead peddling issue in the low RPMs if I slow down to turn in somewhere take off from the light occasionally I’ll have no throttle response idling correctly no trouble codes so far I’ve replaced the throttle position sensor first time I replace just the sensor and re-calibrated to to spec issues was still present this time I replace the whole throttle assembly linkage with the sensor already calibrated on it in my issue was still there also changed my fuel control actuator Ohms tested and use a scan tool to do injector balance and cut out all test good fuel pressure test compression test everything‘s good I’m having no other PCM ECM or tipm related electrical or powertrain issues don’t want to take it to the dealer to have hours of needless diagnostic done anybody have an idea to steer me in the right direction

1 - 2 of 2 Posts