Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK My truck did it again. I was driving back from the mountains and the pedal went dead (nothing). I hit the cruise control set button and the cruise set but the pedal was still dead. Played with it for a while and finally got it working. Happened about 6 or 8 times. Before I made it home. Cycled the key and the codes are as follows. First off P0122 second P1693 then Pdone, Then PECU, then P1693, then P0122 and last P0121. Im pretty sure that its the APS but i don't know why its throwing the the P1693 code. Im looking for anybody that can help me out with this. I want to make sure I only replace the necessary parts so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

·
SuperDuperMod
2,816 Posts
the 1693 code is just there to tell you thers a code stored i believe, no worry on that one.

·
Registered
143 Posts
1693 is just sayin that the cummins pcm and the chrysler pcm arent communicating on something.

you might check your lift pump pressure onyour dead pedal situation..

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
The 121 and 122 are the calling card for a new APPS. Just did this repair myself..

·
Registered
56 Posts
My did the exact same thing, and my APPS sensor was bad. It cost me around 400 for a new one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts