Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well until buddy calls me back or at very least gets into the office, my trucks a 32k paper wieght, I like my PMT .:hateit: but i dont think its for me quite yet, so far my trucks been down 2 days becuase of it, and unless he comes into day at least another 3. looks like i might get the prize from matt for longest idle time. im thinking hot edge ppe stack or maybe tryin out the new bd tuner.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Well until buddy calls me back or at very least gets into the office, my trucks a 32k paper wieght, I like my PMT .:hateit: but i dont think its for me quite yet, so far my trucks been down 2 days becuase of it, and unless he comes into day at least another 3. looks like i might get the prize from matt for longest idle time. im thinking hot edge ppe stack or maybe tryin out the new bd tuner.
Whats goin on with the pmt if you don't mind me askin?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anytime i upgrade my programs it locks the truck out, and i have to call buddy to get it unlocked, i dont know why it does it but so far outta the trucks that k2 has given the program to, mines the only one that isnt running. I know im beta testing but still when theres only one guy that knows whats goin on and he isnt there your up a certian creek with outta paddle. I think if i keep it hes gonna have to start writing the tunes just for my truck that way ill know theyll work, but hes so blasted hard to get ahold of id never get anywhere.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
man that stinks. Hope he gets ahold of you or gives you his personal Cell #. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts