Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Clayton @ Dude's Diesel Performance
3,629 Posts
You ever thought about raffling off some new bbi sticks or other parts?

I actually have not. I have no idea why as i have done a few raffles for cts3's and other items. I need to do more weekly or monthly raffels for everyone so they can have a chance to win some awesome parts for a simple entry fee. Thank you so much for reminding me my friend and bringing this to my attention. I will work on it this week and see if i can make a post this weekend for a nice little raffle. Might even make a post asking everyone what they would like to have in the raffle.

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
I actually have not. I have no idea why as i have done a few raffles for cts3's and other items. I need to do more weekly or monthly raffels for everyone so they can have a chance to win some awesome parts for a simple entry fee. Thank you so much for reminding me my friend and bringing this to my attention. I will work on it this week and see if i can make a post this weekend for a nice little raffle. Might even make a post asking everyone what they would like to have in the raffle.
Sounds good. And if you did say bbi stage .5 injectors and the winner wanted bbi stage 1, the winner could pay the difference?

·
3,629 Posts
Sounds good. And if you did say bbi stage .5 injectors and the winner wanted bbi stage 1, the winner could pay the difference?
Yes sir most definitely! Even better idea. Whatever injector we raffle off and the winner wants a different one as long as they pay the difference then they can choose whichever one they want and will still be able to purchase and get a set of BBI injectors for a great price.

I need to do this for more products but for some reason it has not crossed my mind until you Mr. GRUNT 11B so thank you so much. Feel free to message me for more details and we can set this up together. I am more then happy for suggestions that will benefit the customer for any and all products we raffle off.

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
You're welcome. I'll send you a message.

·
Registered
85 Posts
If you’re gonna raffle a set of injectors, I suggest you do a set of new 0.1s as the starting point. BTW, that’s a completely selfish suggestion because those are the ones I want, lol!

Reactions: Danderson

·
Registered
185 Posts
No I have you blocked so your posts dont show up on the forum. It looked like he replied to me. But the app tells me you posted so I see now he was replying to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That blocking feature doesn't work that well, does it?

·
Registered
10,435 Posts
If you’re gonna raffle a set of injectors, I suggest you do a set of new 0.1s as the starting point. BTW, that’s a completely selfish suggestion because those are the ones I want, lol!
Yep. California's emission land and the 0.1's would be perfect.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just ordered a set from Clayton at Dudes Deisel and they arrived quickly!! he even contacted me over the phone to make sure everything was good to go. As soon as the tubes get here i will be throwing these gold sticks in. I recommend using Clayton for your ordering of the BBI's. Count me in on the raffle!! Maybe I could win my first born back that I had to sell to pay for injectors. lol

Reactions: Polaris425

·
3,629 Posts
I just ordered a set from Clayton at Dudes Deisel and they arrived quickly!! he even contacted me over the phone to make sure everything was good to go. As soon as the tubes get here i will be throwing these gold sticks in. I recommend using Clayton for your ordering of the BBI's. Count me in on the raffle!! Maybe I could win my first born back that I had to sell to pay for injectors. lol

Haha you got it! Thanks for the awesome review as well as that means alot to us my friend!

The terms are almost complete and i had to check in with Martin the owner of BBI this weekend to make sure he was ok with it. Everything will be posted after i get caught up after the weekend. The post will be listed under this thread and the link will lead you to the vendor section under the Dude's Diesel Performance section.

Stay tuned!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dude, that’s awesome!

·
3,629 Posts
Here is the raffle like previously talked about!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts