Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I 2nd bbi remans, they have a very very low failure rate compared to others. They are the only company I would ever source remans from.

·
Registered
13 Posts
For anyone interested we do offer a first time customer discount on these BBI injectors so feel free to utilize that while ya can!
How does somebody get this nice new customer discount? I am in the market for some new sticks.

·
Trying to learn
5,882 Posts
Reactions: White2005

·
Trying to learn
5,882 Posts
Get with Clayton @ DDP for help choosing Injectors.
I would for sure shy away from injectors direct.

·
Trying to learn
5,882 Posts
Unless the have improved their QC and being truthful about what they are really offering, you may get burnt.

·
Trying to learn
5,882 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Didn't you read the quote in his post?
No I have you blocked so your posts dont show up on the forum. It looked like he replied to me. But the app tells me you posted so I see now he was replying to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Clayton @ Dude's Diesel Performance
3,629 Posts
Get with Clayton @ DDP for help choosing Injectors.
I would for sure shy away from injectors direct.
Thank you so much for the mention! I will gladly help you with BBI injectors as we are a leading dealer for them here in the USA. I can also get others but i will gladly show you why BBI is the leader when it comes to injectors. Feel free to shoot me a message and ill make sure you get taken care of my friend.

·
Trying to learn
5,882 Posts
@ Dude_57
When/if the time comes for injectors, I will contact you guys.

·
Trying to learn
5,882 Posts
No I have you blocked so your posts dont show up on the forum. It looked like he replied to me. But the app tells me you posted so I see now he was replying to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Sorry you're still hurt after being asked to start your own thread.

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
We look forward to hearing from you and earning your business my friend. Contact us any time if you have any questions. Have a great evening!
You ever thought about raffling off some new bbi sticks or other parts?

21 - 40 of 53 Posts