Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

DDP injectors goo or bad

17389 27
hey gonna get some injectors need input on who is the best lookin at gettin 50hps need recomendations thanks:confused013:
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
1,126 Posts
ddp is the best imo

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya thanks guys where u all buying them at

· Premium Member
3,778 Posts
ya thanks guys where u all buying them at
You can get great deals on this site!! :shock:

Just start a thread in the "Request a Price Quote" forum. There are plenty of sponsors here.:thumbsup:

· Registered
11 Posts
IM NEW HERE BUT HAVE BEEN USING DDP 120'S FOR 2 YEARS, WITH ALOT OF SUCCESS:thumbsup:

· Northern CA Chapter President
3,301 Posts
i love them and there customer service is awesome.

· Premium Member
336 Posts
any one have a link?

sorry for "stealing" your tread, but about just bigger nozzles?

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
open to any suggestions norgeigncummins thanks to all any body using edge nozzles by the way

· Registered
4,129 Posts
If you want to run a little hotter and smoker on a 3rd gen, then get DDP.

I had DDP and now have Flux. Flux runs cooler and seems like more power, yet is cleaner. And NO I AM NOT A CHEERLEADER, I just did a personal test to see. And everybody that has seen my truck knows that now it runs cleaner and cooler with more power.

· Valair Clutch
2,334 Posts
Every truck is different. One of our local trucks had heck with f1 to the point he will not run them even if you pay him.
I like my ddps eveyone will have there own opinion but dyno numbers dnt lie. Look at my sig

· Your Delightfully Ginger Kentucky President
3,941 Posts
Since you want 50's, i'd say get 90's. I wanted 90's and hate myself for not getting 120's. Damn human nature, always wanting more.

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hmmmmmm im confused on what to get but whatever i found a set of ddps on new bosch bodies that im goin to try they are sellin them for $2,800 have any of u ran edge jammers

· Registered
129 Posts
So I am thinking about doing 50s too. The reason I dont want to go to 90's is cause i tow alot. I think with a stock turbo i will over heat it. I also dont want to sacrifice fuel mileage. If i go from 50 to 90 will i loose any mileage? Or will it only be effected unless i get into it hard?

You guys that put 90s on did you loose mileage?

Sorry for robbing the thread.

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
its all good i tow myself and thats why i want to go with 50hps maybe even 75hps

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.