Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know how many holes are in the ddp 90 tips ? i am going to get my injectors done when i do my studs and valve springs, but I can't decide between the II or the ddp any info will help thanks !

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think the factory tips are a 5 hole II injection has some 10 hole that are supposed to be about a 100 h.p. tip i like the idea of more smaller holes than just making the factory holes bigger for better fuel atomization

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YEA DDP And I had to deal with the guy because I missed up and choice the 50s and need more.. HE IS WANT YOU WANT EVERY TIME YOU CALL ANYWHERE FOR SERVICE! Great guy.. And Im pretty sure my 90s had a lot more than 5 holes..
what kind of egt's are you seeing with your current set up it doesn't say in your sig what size your turbo is but we are set up somewhat alike other than i have edge juice but i can hit 1550 with my stock sticks just flooring it so i am kind of worried about adding more fuel

· Registered
577 Posts
what kind of egt's are you seeing with your current set up it doesn't say in your sig what size your turbo is but we are set up somewhat alike other than i have edge juice but i can hit 1550 with my stock sticks just flooring it so i am kind of worried about adding more fuel
The turbo isnt on yet.. Im hoping that it cools things off... I see 1500 before the end of second gear on the stock turbo.. I was just saying that because of this I know the sticks are fueling hard. I need more air..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.