Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how can you tell extacly what day of he week your truck was made??

·
Registered
993 Posts
I dont think you can. I know on older vehicles you could.

G

·
I kept after Dodge by using the 800 number when mine was built. Turned out that it was a good idea, since the dealer ordered too many trucks. Back then, Dodge was sending limited numbers of trucks, because the factory couldn't keep up with orders. My dealer ordered too many, and I had to call them and remind them that my truck was paid for, so they changed their order. Next, for whatever reason, my truck went beyond 12 days at the frame stage. When I called, the Rep got all flustered and says, "can you hold?" She comes back on, "Sir, my supervisor is calling St. Louis to find out why that unit hasn't been put on the line. Do you have a daytime phone number?" She called me the next day and told me when my truck was on the assembly line. December 7th, 1999, about 2PM, a Tuesday. I took delivery on December 23rd.

·
Registered
13,651 Posts
Bottom left hand corner of the door tag gives day/date/hour your truck was started on the gate line

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice mine was built on a wedsday when the mexicans should of sobered up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts