Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully someone can help me with this. In my truck the heated seats panel in the dash is loosing some lighting. They have the two little lights to show which power level they are on, but also when the dash lights are on the heated seat symbol in the button lights up as well. One of the button lights is not working now, and the other is getting dimmer it seems. Are these replaceable, or are they built into the circuit board in the back like l.e.d's? The other one that I noticed, is can any of you with the dual climate control tell me if the temperature control sliders light up? They have the little clear spot on the slider that looks like it should, but they don't and I cannot remember if they ever did.

Thanks for the help!:thumbsup:
Matt.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
If you look through the DIY thread at the top of this form the is a post on how to replace the bulbs. And you can also put any colour LEDs in there if you want.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the attempted help, but thats not what I am looking for. I looked at those threads already, and they are for 03-05 trucks, which are different anyway, and do not have either the dual zone climate control, or the heated seat switches. I am asking if anyone knows if the bulbs behind the heated seat switches are replaceable, and if anyone with the dual zone climate control can check and see if at night the little sliders also light up.

Thanks though!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, thanks!:thumbsup: Looks like I will have to take the dash apart next time I get a chance! Thanks for the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts