Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Customizing.

700 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  JDiepstra 
#1 ·
Ok, I've been thinking about a few little modifications that I think would be very cool. First off, I was thinking that the molded bins underneath the rear seat could be cut and have sheet metal put in its place. I would love to have a flat floor in the rear thats not the little folding black part. I dont really care about the cupholder so I think it can be done. Also, I was thinking about putting green LED's in the little indentions on the cupholder on the floor. I can never find the sections for the cups in the dark. I was also thinking about hard wiring the lights to a 12v source and placing a dimmer switch somewhere near the transfer case shifter so I can control the light brightness. Tell me your opinions and add any other ideas you might have.

#2 ·
Bump........

#4 ·
I bought some LED's off eBay. I'll post something if I think it turns out cool.

#5 ·
Does anyone know if there is any parts underneath the hump in the floor in the back seat? I'm thinking I could pull the seats and the carpet and cut it out with a cutting wheels and pop rivet a piece of sheet metal in its place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.