Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'll make this short and sweet. Yesterday around 4:30pm EST I was installing a new Thuren tie rod end on my truck. While doing so, I noticed a lot of play in my upper ball joints. I decided to give Strapt Performance a call to order new ball joints. I ordered some Dynatrac ball joints. I need my truck to get to and from work so I can't have much down time. The salesman I spoke too went above and beyond to ensure I would receive my parts asap within my budget. He explained everything to me perfectly and even asked me if I had any other concerns or questions. By far the BEST customer service I have ever received VIA telephone before. Strapt, You have earned yourself a new lifetime customer! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Registered
the guys over there are awesome to deal with, they did carli ball joints, steering upgrade and carli lower steering stab. couldn't be happier with the work and the customer service.

Reactions: [email protected]

Registered
I have worked with both Craig's at Strapt to make my Dodge better. It started off with u-joints and now I have done ball joints, 08.5 steering upgrade with the Carli dampener, and I am now in the process of getting my suspension bettered. They have both been nice enough to answer all my questions (I ask a lot of questions, just ask them:rof). I am convinced with the quality of service and support, that is why I am continuing to buy from them. As my info shows I live in Washington state, the turn around and speed at which they get products to me is incredible!

Nothing but praise for them from me.

Registered
the guys over there are awesome to deal with, they did carli ball joints, steering upgrade and carli lower steering stab. couldn't be happier with the work and the customer service.
Hey could you contact me , I want to ask you a few questions about it, message me or call ./ txt mike 905 512 0805

1 - 5 of 5 Posts