Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought some stacks from Wally today. Customer service is top notch. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable on the product. Will be buying more from him in the future. Very fast shipping as well. Only 2 days for a complete stack kit!

Thanks Wally.

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
I 2nd that....Wally has been a great help to me the past couple weeks. Very knowledgeable about his produsts. And knew what Clutch I needed after I told him my needs. And I will also be getting stacks from him too. Wally your doin a great job. Thanks and looking forward to do business with you in the future.:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
Might wanna make sure your wallet is full before you call wally..:lol3:
Come on now, we notice you were walking with a limp.... that's from sitting on that wallet you got. Now that we thinned it out a bit we noticed you walking much straighter now.

You'd a paid a doctor much more, and I helped you with your hip problem for free:peelout

·
Registered
562 Posts
Your a sellin Machine!!!! Lord knows you've gotten thousands$$$$$$ off of me:$::$::$::$::$::$::$::beer

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Yeah i need to full my wallet back up so i can drop it off to Wally, great guy!

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Watch out farmboys..:lol3:
:lol3:
Got the stacks put on tonight. They look and sound damn good. Exactly what I was looking for. The only problem was the crossmember, as expected. But other than that it was smooth sailing. Will get pics up soon, hopefully tomorrow after work.

Thanks again Wally. :peelout

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
:lol3:
Got the stacks put on tonight. They look and sound damn good. Exactly what I was looking for. The only problem was the crossmember, as expected. But other than that it was smooth sailing. Will get pics up soon, hopefully tomorrow after work.

Thanks again Wally. :peelout
Getting the hole in the bed is the toughest part, once you get that hurdle cleared the install goes pretty easy.

Any Time, We Appreciate the Support !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts