I bought these tails over a year ago from Retroshop, I had them custom painted gloss black (PX8 color code) and also silver (PS2 color code). They look amazing, even the lens is clear coated and trimmed black. The insides were painted, the OLED bar was painted silver yet still shines nice and bright red at night. so there is no red showing during the day. A lot of custom painting on these were done. I have to say they look 100% perfect and brand new! There is not a single scratch on these! They were waxed often and literally could not be any more perfect. I also got and am including very good LED black aluminum reverse lights (already installed). I even have the original box and all packing material. They also come with the 2 clips per side that lock into the bed side I paid just under $1,000 for this pair custom painted and have the receipt from retroshop to show. These fit all 2010+ RAMs without LED lights from the factory (no adapter or anything is needed). This color combo can also work on any different color trucks. Such a silver, red white, etc...

I am only selling these because I got 5th gen lights but honestly regret it because I think these looked better...

I am asking $500 plus shipping or reasonable offer.