Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any cool ideas for vanity plates?

I wanna get some when I register my truck next week, but cant think of anything. I saw a guy with one that said "CUMMINZ"...but I dont know if I like that...

· Registered
869 Posts
DRTY2DZN is what I would have done if I got vanity plates. You could do HEMIKLLR, C POWER, DIRTYDZL or DIRTYDSL, 6SEVENL, that's what I came up off the top of my head.

· Registered
1,552 Posts
Everyone has a different opinion on things,..mine is...vanity plates that explain the brand vehicle you are in,... is like when those idiots have a 12" Honda banner,...on their Honda windshield....LOL

Try and look for something unique,..or something funny...

· Registered
4,187 Posts
Everyone has a different opinion on things,..mine is...vanity plates that explain the brand vehicle you are in,... is like when those idiots have a 12" Honda banner,...on their Honda windshield....LOL

Try and look for something unique,..or something funny...

guess i'll be the first to ask what that means:confused013:

· Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha it means "EAT ME" if you read it in reverse...or if someone were to see it in a rearview mirror.

I was flippin around online and found "NOSPARK"...I kinda like that one

· KONG
969 Posts
heres mine..

sorry thats its such a big pic....:confused013:

· Registered
146 Posts
I have "MUSTANG" on my 2011 RAM MEGACAB plate (been a FORD guy since I was a kid - the RAM is my first step out of that box).
All of my vehicles have personalized plates;
1970 BOSS 302 has - BOSS302
2007 SHELBY has GT500
2006 FORD GT has FORD GT

· Premium Member
12,495 Posts
Mine used to be INFIDEL until I got the registration exempt permanent plates that Montana offers for vehicles older than ten years.
They won't let me have a vanity plate now that I no longer have to pay.

· Registered
342 Posts
Just thought I'd resurrect this old thread, since it's that time of year for me to get a new tag...

I was thinking JEALOUC
But I can't decide what I want any ideas guys

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.