Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a couple qeustions on how to make me some custom ladder bars if anyone on here has some pics or like diagrams that i could kinda get a principle off of thanks

·
Registered
1,956 Posts

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
After talking with a few poeple, I decided to make my own. Tractor Supply sells the heim joints you need and just get so 1/4 wall 2" tubing. Cut it to lenth and weld the heims in. Brackets are a custom part that need to be made unless you can find something that works. Hopefully soon someone will throw up so pics to get a real good idea!

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey thanks guys keep posting pics and diagrams if u dont mind im really lookin into this and will they help the vibration when i really get on it like up a hill

·
Registered
149 Posts
The term is "ladder" bars because they look like a ladder with the cross members. Not to bust you or anything...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The term is "ladder" bars because they look like a ladder with the cross members. Not to bust you or anything...
huh:w: i just want somethin that helps with vibration or woblle when i get on it not somethin just for its name im confused

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Its just a generic term for the part you looking to fab up. It doesn't have to look like a ladder. can be a section of tubing w hiems or bushings at the ends. The link 12valveterror provided will work except i would use hiems and threaded bungs. good luck.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
were do i mount each end of the bar and what with

·
Registered
861 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts