Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

custom injectors

1136 20
hi everyone ive been looking around for someone to cut me a set of tips. i want my stock 6 hole tips cut to 6x20!! every shop ive talked to wants atleast 400$-500$ just to do the tips. if any one has a web sit or a phone number it would be very helpfull:whip:
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Banned
544 Posts
$400 would be Cheap

· Registered
9,910 Posts
for $400-500 i wouldnt complain... Remember, this is a one-off thing they are doing for you. basically just a waste of time for them to do this job for you, so dont expect it to be cheap. im sure they would rather be mass producing some tips rather than dinking around with yours!

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well the reason i want 6x20 is because i do have a twin system fabed up. im going to running a s300 over a hx60.the reason i want my stocks cut is because i did a p-pump swap an a have to stay with same spray patteren for the 1st gen.i no they are big:lol4:

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
i want to be around 700 just on fuel. little bit more with the spray on it. i would even go with 6x18s.the more i hear im thinking 6x18 would be a better set up.im just look for some one to cut them for a decent price that does good work

· Registered
2,003 Posts
i want to be around 700 just on fuel. little bit more with the spray on it. i would even go with 6x18s.the more i hear im thinking 6x18 would be a better set up.im just look for some one to cut them for a decent price that does good work
Talk to Don Wagner about him making you some, tkae his advise too, the guy really knows his stuff. 700 on fuel is very achievable on small injectors than what you want.

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so u think my best bet is like a set of 435"s. i just want to make sure i get the spray pattern right(145')

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.