Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So another guy and myself have started making custom racks. He has a plasma cam and makes them to order, then I do some custom paint work. They are made to match the body lines of the truck and we have infinate possabilities. Let me know what you guys think of the most recent one.

I know its a ford but the frame work is painted to match the truck and features the business names of the owner (center), builder (top left), and painter (top right).

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The racks are looking to be between 600-700 depending on complexity. And the paint can range from 100-1000. Depending on complexity, material, prep, etc. Plus shipping cost.

I'll try to get pics of the other 2 that are completed as of right now. One is a redeo scene currently in bare metal for a ford, the other is another elk scene that is painted to match the truck on an 04 dodge ram.

Just let me know what you have in mind, and application.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Very nice work.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Wow a couple nice big Ram heads would look sweet just painted Black.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Two ram heads would look good, but black will not show up well against a black backglass. Silver metallic, dark grey, white, or another contrasting color would probably be best. If you have a black truck then possibly chrome if there is any shiny bling on the truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts