Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. Thought I would share this project. This is a project I started about two years ago. It has a stop and go project for sometime now. The guy I had helping me moved so it was on hold till now. Here is a pic of the truck I am lifting.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After much planning and cad layout not to mention trial and era. Here are some of the brackets

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For some reason I can only post so many pics then it tells me that I only have like 91kb of file space to post attachments. Why is that? Or am I missing something. I see post on here with several pics

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Upload them to Imageshack and then link them here.

·
Registered
325 Posts
photobucket

·
Registered
2,796 Posts

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
Photobucket is a great site, and I am looking forward to seeing some pics of this air suspension!!:thumbsup:popcorn:

·
Registered
602 Posts
That looks like some good work, there's no way I would have the patience (or know how) to make something like that. Good job! Get that finished so we can see some pics!

·
Registered
267 Posts
:popcorn:that is gonna be a sweet setup:thumbsup

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I did get my tires. 37 13.5 18. No wheels yet still looking. Can't wait to get this done. Thanks for all the good comments.

·
Registered
625 Posts
what kind of wheels are you thinkin about and what kind of tires are they?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
try to get a 10" wide rim or youll have some potential cupping issues

how much lift is there when the bags are maxed out?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They are toyo M/T :thumbsup. Yea I was told to go with a 10" wheel. I really don't know what I want as far as wheels go. I have looked at gear alloy, Diamo, RPB just to name a few. Just some are kind of pricey. I wanted something black but not totaly black. But there are some really nice chromes out there to. :confused:

·
Registered
625 Posts
you could get clack rims that have a chrome lip and some chrome on the inside too. i have seen them around town but dont know who makes them or anything

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
mazzi hulks look sweet in black

XD series spy
XD diesel

and then theres night chrome which look awesome...made by prcomp..they have a few different designs

1 - 20 of 45 Posts