Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
View attachment 8438 My neighbor kid took the cummins to prom.. He got a cool ride and i got a clean truck:woot:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My ex's junior prom we took a 377 peterbilt that her uncle owned.. I really turned some heads with that one!!

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
My friend took his girlfriend's dad's 3500 dually to prom. If I had gone I would've tried to borrow our family friend's desert storm humvee.

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
haha...I took a 12V to prom too! albeit that a 96 was still pretty new back then

·
Diesel Head
1,972 Posts
well, i took a big ole tractor to prom.

·
Registered
258 Posts
My truck went to prom too a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
325 Posts
unless there is a cummins in the limo theres a durango style limo around here that has a cummins in it ive seen a couple times

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
For Jr prom a buddy of mine's GF hooked me up with her friend so we doubled, and we took his brother's Durango, and Sr prom, I boycotted. Went to the elk foundation banquet instead. Cheaper and better food.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Good deal :thumbsup. My cousin let me borrow his vette one year for prom...that was a long night :w: :w:
A Vette makes em, well you know!

·
Registered
581 Posts
i told my g/f 4get the limo when we get married...ill borrow my friends Frieghtliner wit a jake...hehehe...she said no...mite need 2 find a new woman !!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
i told my g/f 4get the limo when we get married...ill borrow my friends Frieghtliner wit a jake...hehehe...she said no...mite need 2 find a new woman !!!
Because its a freightliner... :thud:
Get your self a nice KW W900L or a Pete 379.

·
Registered
258 Posts
This year everyone was asking to borrow cars, while I drove my Powerstroke and still had the best.although I could have took the 9200i International that was offered to me. Haha. When you live where I do, it isn't out of the ordinary.

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
My prom i took a 71 challenger with a 440 six pack , plum crazy purple .....I would have rather spent the night with the car then my girl at the time :hyper::rof

·
Registered
4 Posts
I took my dads t-800 kw . 212 inch wheel base tri axl day cab with 8 inch streight pipes and more crome than I ever care too polish agine. But it was longer, lower and lowder than anything else there . Not to mention it looked way cooler.

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Oh Proms....I ended up going to 6 of them..:thud: GF at the time went to a different school and then I was a fill in date once. Went in a H1 limo my jr. year to my gf at the times senior prom..

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well from what i heard he had areally good time. He left me his truck to play with and i was pretty impressed for what it was but it didnt smoke enough.. He has an 02 K2500 HD 6.0 gas 5 Speed with 4.10 gears... Sure was a snappy truck but no low end torque...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts