Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you aren't already signed up for this, send an email to:

[email protected]

and ask to be added to the list. The info you get comes direct from Cummins and not from Dodge. The notice I received today includes a list of all locations where Cummins engineers will be onsite and available for you to talk to (posted below). It also talks about DPF function and that "idling is an issue only if it is done for hours and not for minutes". I'm saving that one for the future just in case I ever have a problem and Dodge doesn't want to honor something under warranty.

Turbo Diesels Show Up Big.
State fairs, rodeos and the Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel go together like a hand in a glove. That’s why we’re bringing our ’08 Cummins-powered Dodge Rams to the following events:

-Grand National Rodeo, Horse and Stock Show, April 4-12, San Francisco, California
-Reno Rodeo, June 19-28, Reno, Nevada
-Pikes Peak or Bust Rodeo, July 9-12, Colorado Springs, Colorado
-Cheyenne Frontier Days, July 18-27, Cheyenne, Wyoming
-Sikeston Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo, August 6-9, Sikeston, Missouri
-Annual Caldwell Night Rodeo, August 12-16, Caldwell, Idaho
-Saline PRCA Rodeo, August 22-24, Saline, Michigan
-Colorado State Fair and Rodeo, August 22 - September 1, Pueblo, Colorado
-Ellensburg Rodeo, August 29 - September 1, Ellensburg, Washington
-Tri-State Rodeo, September 3-6, Ft. Madison, Iowa
-New Mexico State Fair, September 5-21, Albuquerque, New Mexico
-Oklahoma State Fair, September 11-21, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
-Heart O’Texas Fair and Rodeo, October 2-11, Waco, Texas
-Cowboy Christmas Gift Show/National Finals Rodeo, December 4-13, Las Vegas, Nevada

The 2008 Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel has improved performance and lowered emissions – enough to meet the 2010 standards three years ahead of schedule! Find out how at the following trade shows and events, where you’ll have the opportunity to talk with Cummins engineers:

-Green Industry and Equipment Expo, October 23-25, Louisville, Kentucky
-FFA (Future Farmers of America) Career Show, October 22-25, Indianapolis, Indiana

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not a link, it's an email address that you send a message to if you want to be added to the Cummins mailing list.

·
Registered
461 Posts
And when I try to open it my puter goes nutz and starts trying to open about a gazillion popups.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well ther you go

Nobody likes being called a puter a gazillion time. It electronic payback!!!:lol3:

·
Diesel Junkie
4,726 Posts

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
Must already have something in your computer because technically when you click on it, your computer will open up the program/website you have specified, in your settings, for email.

·
Registered
287 Posts
And when I try to open it my puter goes nutz and starts trying to open about a gazillion popups.
you got worms:rof:rof:rof:rof

1 - 10 of 10 Posts