Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Cummins Stroker

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  PowerStrokin 
#1 ·
In the process of getting parts for a rebuild and was curious if anybody has made their 12v a stroker? Heard of somebody using a 6.7 crank in theirs but cant find anything :confused013: seen several duramaxs that have done it, I think it's like socal diesel or something.

#2 ·
I don't think that you can use a 6.7 crank. There was a thread some while back that I had been reading where a guy was talking about trying that but from what I remember it wasn't going to work.

#4 ·
wow, 15000??? sounds like a steal to me...

#8 ·
WOW!!! Hopefully thats a typo, for that kinda money I could buy a reman duramax and have it stroked to a 7.1!! But thats what I'm looking for just not that kind of money. Guess I'll go to my local engine builder/ machine shop/ diesel head man (he does 600+ HP circle track motors) and see what he thinks. Maybe I'm missing something but it doesn't seem to be that much different from say stroking a 454 an such :confused: why haven't more people tried it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.