Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We all know what a Cummins looks like INSIDE the truck. Here's what one looks like OUTSIDE the truck compared to a 4yr old. My kid is a head+ taller than most kids her age. Can't imagine why, since I'm 6'5" and her mom is 5'7"?!?!? View attachment 8429

·
MI Chapter President
5,684 Posts
its massive compared to her!

Tape off the head and give it a couple coats of VHT High Temp paint (the 1200* stuff) :thumbsup

·
Go for Broke
6,696 Posts
looks good. :thumbsup

·
Registered
195 Posts
that is a BIG 4 year old isn't it?! you weren't kidding! i'm seeing basketball or volleyball in her future!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Tehehe

Thats funny

·
Registered
841 Posts
So whats the story with the engine?/ Whats your plans?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Must be that Great Lake Water we are around as my 8 year old 100 lb plus son is huge too...or maybe the nuclear plant?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I know what your talking about, My son is only 4months and he is 27.5" long. But you know having a dad who is 6'10" and a mom who is 6'2" might have helped. Doctor thinks he should be 7'+.

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Engine plans are;

Today is goes out for a cob blast and fresh paint job. I used wine bottle corks to plug all the sensor holes. The valve cover is all taped off and so is everything else that I don't want painted. We are going with Concept black high gloss. This thing will shine like a million bucks. I thought about going with a different color like but they are going to be too hard to keep clean. Red was a first choice, Arctic Cat Green was the second, and I even thought about Ice Blue.

Yesterday and the day before was Christmas in May around here. Ups and Fed Ex were going nuts. I got my new BD flex plate from [email protected] from the forum, a new polished HTT turbo and downpipe from Wally, JacktheBear3, at FTE diesel, and a vacuum pump repair kit from fixinrams.com. ATS is sending me a new manifold since my new 7 week old one was starting to rust. Now I'm just waiting on Suncoast to send me back my repaired t/c.

Taking lots of pics and will keep you all posted...

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that is a BIG 4 year old isn't it?! you weren't kidding! i'm seeing basketball or volleyball in her future!!
Here's the other thing I'm seeing, very few boys sniffing around here later down the road. The girls on my dad's side of the fam are tall so she should be also. I figure about 5'10"-6', and boys don't like seeing girls who are taller then them, which is not a bad thing if you know what I mean:gun2:!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah, my wife was the same way.

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
I was going to say man my son is pushing 5 and he could barely see over that motor.... :lol3:
We all know what a Cummins looks like INSIDE the truck. Here's what one looks like OUTSIDE the truck compared to a 4yr old. My kid is a head+ taller than most kids her age. Can't imagine why, since I'm 6'5" and her mom is 5'7"?!?!? View attachment 8429

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Here's the other thing I'm seeing, very few boys sniffing around here later down the road. The girls on my dad's side of the fam are tall so she should be also. I figure about 5'10"-6', and boys don't like seeing girls who are taller then them, which is not a bad thing if you know what I mean:gun2:!!
:thumbsup unless there good at sports :thumbsup but im only 5'9" and my wifE is shorter than me

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Must be that Great Lake Water we are around as my 8 year old 100 lb plus son is huge too...or maybe the nuclear plant?
The water must be more contaminated than I thought:wow:. I graduated high school 18yrs ago and was 6'4" and weighed 130 sopping wet with my clothes on. A 100lb 8yr old?!?!? He, right now, probably could have kicked my :butt: back then:lol3::lol3:!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I was 6' 180lbs when I was 12. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts