Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone else seen this when i read it i was speechless

THE DODGE CUMMINS PRAYER: Our Dodges, Who art inline, Hollow be thy cat! Thy timing advanced, Thy Dowel Pin done, In our shops, As it is in thy forums. Give us this day our daily boost, And forgive us our smoke clouds, As we forgive those morons who ask, "Is that a Hemi?" And lead us not into Duramax-tation, But deliver us from fords, For Thine is the Cummins. The 12 and 24 valve Forever they run.

·
Registered
736 Posts
i love it :lol3: i was laughing really hard when i first saw it.:rof:rof

·
Registered
87 Posts
:lol3:That is cool!!:thumbsup:beer

·
Registered
52 Posts
has anyone else seen this when i read it i was speechless

THE DODGE CUMMINS PRAYER: Our Dodges, Who art inline, Hollow be thy cat! Thy timing advanced, Thy Dowel Pin done, In our shops, As it is in thy forums. Give us this day our daily boost, And forgive us our smoke clouds, As we forgive those morons who ask, "Is that a Hemi?" And lead us not into Duramax-tation, But deliver us from fords, For Thine is the Cummins. The 12 and 24 valve Forever they run.
AMEN Brother!

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
some funny stuff going on in here....:popcorn::rof

·
Registered
129 Posts
thats pretty funny to me since im catholic... i have the sound of that prayer embeded in my mind but this has different words.. its clever and funny

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
very good!

·
Registered
765 Posts
I've it that on my myspace page forever. =) GOOD STUFF!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts