Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone willing to share a few pics of their cummins that's living in NL and Lab?

·
Stormtrooper
303 Posts
Mine doesn't live there unfortunately but does it count if it was there for a short time? :party018:

That's my bad, thought the picture was there but photobucket hates me...

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If its a newf drivin it, its a pass man lol

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Love the wheels. Kicked myself for buying the 10s instead of the 14s

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Tires and rims have 8000kms on em. Ill do a even trade if yah wants..haha

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmm.. Interesting.. Talk to me when I have enough to buy a set of 40x15.50 lol. I would trade tomorrow but another concern for me is fitting this setup on my 8" BDS .

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haven't realized there 20s? Looks great tho love the deep dish. I want 40s on 22s so bad :(

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anymore pics?

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Ill post a few more later. Ive got a brand new 1 inch daystar spacer id throw into the deal aswell to help clearing the 40's when u decided to upgrade. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Stormtrooper
303 Posts
Try Photobucket my buddy, you'll have better luck!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

The last pic has nothin to do with cummins nor NL lol but it's my last headache I had in Alberta ha

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Wabush

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
I,m going to have to try to get a picture on,but first I got to get my first paint job done. I have the box in one part of my garage and the rest in the other part. I don,t have any rust issues to deal with except some surface rust where the paint was rubbed off. The big problem I got is ,,,it is too cold to spray on the epoxy primer. I have a big garage. Bigger then my house. Impossible to warm it up. I,m going to drop the fuel tank and replace the flex fuel lines. I,m also going to remove the goose neck hitch. It has put some slight rubbing damage up under the box. This means I will have to fill in a small hole in the center of the box. I have had it stored since oct and am now itching to get it out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.