Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the east valley. Where do you all go to get Cummins parts? Any way to get a discount?

·
Registered
438 Posts
depends on what your looking for, you always have rocky mountain cummins, but you could try shel, or nate. Maybe they will speak up.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got a 1994 Ram 2500 so I will be going through all the driveline to bring it up to snuff. Right now I am looking to repair a turbo drain oil leak. I called Rocky Mountain and they have the parts I need. As far as what kind of discount.......I mean a discount from retail pricing!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
all prices are subject to change you are only entitled to pay for something you want if you do not like the price make an offer to a manager lol i do it all the time ask about there 10 percent off deals. pto sales is a good resource for driveline stuff not always the cheapest in somecases but that just makes it easier to jew em down

rockymountain is a good place and has a 15% discount for some customers.

the napa out here in buckeye is hookeed up with bill luke, rocky mountian so they get a business discount and often sell cheaper then them thay too can give a standard10% off but it is few andfar between

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.