Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant decide if I should get them or not. But I defiantly do want them to be the same color as my truck. which is the stock dodge color dark green. Where is the best place to order them. Also, if you wouldn't mind, show me your pics!

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
i dont mind mine but maybe since i got them when i was younger i liked them more, but now their just meh, but i got them at a local decal shop, he makes his own stuff and did these 12" one for 12 bucks a piece.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you ever seen green ones on a green truck? Theres somebody that has blue ones that match the truck around me and it looks pretty good. I wonder if green ones would be cool or not, im not sure. I dont know of any decal shops around so Im all ears...

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
cant say that i have, mainly just seen lighter colors, whites, greys, silvers, did see a red, a blue and i think black, but no green ones, but the good thing this guy had every color i could imagine and hed run it through his computer and itd cut out on whatever color vinyl he had down.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok well im gonna look in to see if there is any local decal shops around me, thanks for the info

·
Registered
177 Posts
I made mine. I have a few different colors of vinyl. I just copied the logo off the internet somewhere.
They make some cool colors of vinyl. Metalic, weird patterns...etc. Usually the price a decal shop charges you covers an entire roll of vinyl. I dont have a business.. but I already have the log made into a file to cut stickers... any size up to 24". Cover the cost of the vinyl and I might make a few if whatever decal shops decide to charge you extortion like prices.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My truck is two tone. forrest green on the top and then theres a silver bottom. What would look better, forrest green or silver decals?

I found them on ebay for 12 bucks. they are 13'' and come in all colors

1 - 8 of 8 Posts