Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cumminsturbofreak

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • loki223

Votes: 6 8.8%

Cummins Forum Truck of the Year 2021 - Cast your Vote

4K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
There will be no January Cummins of the Month contest. Instead, 2021's previous winners battle it out for the glory to be named 2021 Cummins of the Year! The only prize here is fame and an updated badge to reflect your victory over others. Voting will run throughout the month and a winner will be crowned on Friday, the 28th when the poll officially closes. Below are the previous winners. If any of them would like to post up WHY they should have your vote, I welcome them to the podium.

Good luck!

-Mike

April - @CanyonLakeCummins

May - @CumminsPusher

June - @cabbage658

July - @Aburdett

August - @gsbrockman

September - @Wombat Ranger

October - @the man in black

November - @cumminsturbofreak

December - @Loki223

See less See more
#2 ·
Uh..."Cummings" of the year?

#3 · (Edited)
Well, i think i deserve everyone's vote for a few simple thing.

My truck gets used, i'm active on the forum, i try to help people when i can, and i have no problem being a smart a when the time is right. Truck is a personal truck that gets put to work not hauling someone else's trailers, or an RV, but to get work done with my trailers. But let's face it, vote for who you want to and be glad the votes are public so counting is easy

Truck is a 2018 Crew Cab long Box Limited 3500 Single Rear Wheel, Thuren 2" Springs up front, Fox 2.0 Shocks all the way around, Yokohama XAT 35" tires, Pacbrake Airbags with on board air, and 5th Gen Tail lights with blind spot monitoring added to the truck. Fully factory integrated. Upgraded sub with a standalone amp with Kicker speaker upgrade for every speaker. My truck was also the first truck to test out the Mirror Light Running light mod done the easy way (Sold by a forum Sponsor Dude's Diesel Performance @Dude_57 ) And the truck also has the factory aux switches added in after the fact, because aux switches are worth it. B&W Turnover ball in the bed, and soon a truly custom front bumper to keep the deer off the truck when they hang out in the roads up here. Probably more i'm forgetting, like the 2016 all black projector OEM headlights that are nearly impossible to find, Morimoto Fog lights, LED High and Low beams since my HIDs finally started acting up, and most importantly, most of my mods have been purchased from site vendors that help keep the forum up for all of us to enjoy.

Donald Trump Ap GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Vote wisely, and vote often! (but just once in each poll, no cheating)

And a couple more pictures for everyone

#4 ·
Guess I’ll post my other pics since they weren’t included.

I’m not really gonna try to make my case, but I will say I do try to help on here if I know about the subject. I‘ve learned so much about electrical on these trucks and just can’t help myself when I see someone having some difficulty. It really bugs me when people learn things and don’t want to share…

Now, my truck is used personally for truck stuff and long trips. Bought it and built it the way I wanted a truck to be and there’s still stuff to do!

As it can be seen, there’s little left on this truck that’s still from 2004…
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Speedometer Car Vehicle Gear shift Wheel

Automotive parking light Tire Car Wheel Automotive tail & brake light

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive fuel system Automotive exterior Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

#5 ·
Not going to list names, but I want you guys to know that I appreciate your contributions of mechanical knowledge and also those who help make this a fun place to be.

Good looking trucks, Congrats.

#11 ·
Something about a truck hauling a camper. Thats why I voted for Cumminspusher.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Motor vehicle

2022 Ram hauling a 2016 Ealge Cap triple slide truck camper. Had the air dumped in this shot.

#13 ·
ROTM wasn't operating during those months due to covid.

Actually there were other reasons, but for 2021, what a better reason then covid for something not happening?

#16 ·
Yeah, thank you. Im hoping to get a few things done before the month is over and post some updated pics… might give me a few votes.. just been slammed working 7days a week right now. I have a 362/65/12 about to go on with shiny new full send diesel oil lines and industrial injection 3”elbow. Industrial injection intake plate and im making my own intake horn/ intercooler tubes. As of now current improvements are
Hx35 and pusher air intake
Dynomite stage two injectors
Industrial injection “race” ve injection pump
4” to 5” straight pipe
air dog lift pump
Corbeau seats and center console with cupholders haha
Stainless shift handle made a little taller of course with cummins knob and kenworth boot and chrome floor plate
Re-located a/c heat controls and double din screen ins
05 drw axle swap from dana 70 drw to beef and disc brakes
Far from stock weld it yourself bumper
Rigid headlights/ fog lights
Leds all the way around
Too many gauges
Im sure theres other stuff,
Cabbage’s truck is beautiful and cumminspusher is my dream truck haha so its hard to pick. Always on the lookout for a crewcab sitting in a field as i travel for work haha.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.