Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey just about got my beast back together and am wondering where the rest of you pa boys hang out to raise hell and talk shop. lemme know

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
hey just about got my beast back together and am wondering where the rest of you pa boys hang out to raise hell and talk shop. lemme know
Where exactly are you in PA? We might be able to steer you in the right direction then.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm eastern. close to allentown. but me and my truck aren't afraid of mileage. you tell me when and where and i might show up.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Im outside of king of prussia, if we can get a bunch of people together.. im up for disturbing the peace rally! :thumbsup:

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
I'm eastern. close to allentown. but me and my truck aren't afraid of mileage. you tell me when and where and i might show up.
I saw in the other thread that you are down in Emmaus. That isn't far from myself and a few of the other guys here. Once spring hits we will be starting the Pocono 8 Lug meets up again. They are usually held every 1st and 3rd sunday of the month in Sciota, PA.

But I want to do a lot more informal gatherings this summer around the pocono's and lehigh valley.
Even been thinking about doing a get2gether at my house this summer for a cook out type deal.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw in the other thread that you are down in Emmaus. That isn't far from myself and a few of the other guys here. Once spring hits we will be starting the Pocono 8 Lug meets up again. They are usually held every 1st and 3rd sunday of the month in Sciota, PA.

But I want to do a lot more informal gatherings this summer around the pocono's and lehigh valley.
Even been thinking about doing a get2gether at my house this summer for a cook out type deal.
that's the kinda stuff i'm talking about. i'm definitely willing to drive up there and check it out. i have 2 or 3 guys i want to try to get in on it too.

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
that's the kinda stuff i'm talking about. i'm definitely willing to drive up there and check it out. i have 2 or 3 guys i want to try to get in on it too.
Well Devious10 is in charge of the Pocono 8 Lug meets, and he should be making a thread in the coming weeks letting us know when we are starting this year.

As far as the informal stuff goes, my BBQ probably won't be until the summer when the pool is open. But I am open to weekend g2g's at peoples houses and stuff before then. As long as it isn't really far away of course.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah sounds good to me. only problem with the weekend gtg is it won't be happening at my place. barely got room for my own truck let alone a whole mess of 'em.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm down in Bucks Co but would be up for traveling to any gathering, Good looking trucks and cold beer is more than enough reason for a road trip for me!!!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well Devious10 is in charge of the Pocono 8 Lug meets, and he should be making a thread in the coming weeks letting us know when we are starting this year.

As far as the informal stuff goes, my BBQ probably won't be until the summer when the pool is open. But I am open to weekend g2g's at peoples houses and stuff before then. As long as it isn't really far away of course.
alright i'm ready to go. it's warm out, truck is running good, and the air is just right right for diesel smoke and cold beer

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
sundays work great for me. im in the reading area and willing to travel a bit

·
Registered
210 Posts
i will be having a get together soon....at my new house....plenty of parking for many many trucks.....im thinking maybe next month some time as soon as i get a date i will post in here......i'm in martins creek....near easton nazareth area

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sounds good to me.. lemme know

·
Registered
357 Posts
I am definatly interested guys I haven't been at a meet yet and I have been dying to get to one. Let me know when something is going on in this area. I live pretty much inbetween reading and allentown so either area is not to far for me.

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
I'm still waiting to hear what is going on with the 8 Lug meets, Jason hasn't said anything to me as of yet. But let us know what is up with your place Josh. My truck is down, and will be for a while but I got my soccer mom mobile ready to go lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts