Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know where i can get a badge or decal like this that will replace the ram 2500 badges on the doors?

im hopin for about 9 inches wide by 3 inches tall

theres also one like this that says cummins turbo diesel

·
HI
3,440 Posts
check ebay. they might have something on there.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive been browsing for the last hour..my trucks in the shop for body work and im hoping to put these on when i detail this Saturday

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would hate to have to have them custom cut, i want them to match my 2-tone though so it may be the only option

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the ones in the top pic looked sick.
the one i just posted is goin up 5" inches on 35s and 20s but i gotta get the body worked out first..KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THESE!!!!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

·
Registered
625 Posts
after i eat dinner imma search the web for those ok? and by the way sounds like your truck will be sick!!!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
after i eat dinner imma search the web for those ok? and by the way sounds like your truck will be sick!!!

I hope..ive been browsing the cummins merch stores but yeah..i really want to find these..i spent last year getting the power plant dialed in, now its time for everything else:$:

·
Registered
625 Posts
i have spent the past year doing everything else and now im dialing the power plant lol

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have spent the past year doing everything else and now im dialing the power plant lol
im estimating that im somewhere around 550-600 hp and a nice 1000+ lb ft

·
Registered
625 Posts
i think im right around 400hp dont know bout torque though

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats probly on the high side for whats listed in your sig depending on the programs your running with the smarty but lets try to get this thread back on track..lol

·
Registered
625 Posts
usually run my stuff high.. hehehehehe.... i cant find those emblems.... grrrrrrrr i think that they were custom made... where did you find the pics

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the cummins power one was on photobuckt and the truck was off top gun customz

·
Registered
12 Posts
The one in the pic is off a Freightliner Century. I have one on the wall, but it is only 2 1/2 tall maybe 5 or 6 inch long. It is not a flat. It is a emblem. You can probably get it at Freightliner. I want to put them on my truck.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts