Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I think I've been patient enough with this. I hate that it comes to this, but whatever, it is what it is.

I bought a set of center caps from him on the 6th of December. He said he would get the caps to me in a couple days, and quickly accepted the money via PayPal.

Well, without going into detail on the wording of every PM just yet, basically he kept stating new issues from being out of state to a family member passing, and the ETA of shipment was postponed time after time. He kept insisting that he wasn't a scammer and knows what it's like to be scammed/wouldn't do that to another. Typical red flags, right?

The PM's aren't being answered now, nor are the emails.

I let this drag on till the 44th day before I filed a claim with paypal.

I mean come on, dude, when you get this... give me my damn money or send me the caps *as described* and I'll call it a day with this.

Oh, and btw, IF ANYBODY knows who he is, send me his info. Looking back I should have never followed through with this. He had me send the money to a paypal acct that wasn't his, and I just assumed it was his wife or girlfriend. Not once will he give up what his name is, first or last, a number to contact him at, or his email. Which pisses me off, cause he has all of my info, which is kind of unnerving and I feel like I've been had, which I will not stand for!

Here is the original for sale thread.

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/98-5-02-2nd-gen-all-products/310943-01-center-caps.html

I've left several posts regarding this issue in the for sale thread, with no responses from him, other members, or the mods. Hopefully I will hear at least something about this in the feedback forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think this total B.S.! I would be pissed also dude. I lost 300 bucks on a deal like this once on ebay. I got like 70% of my money back from paypal after like 90s. Its also kind of chicken of this guy to not respond to PMs or emails. I am on a few other forums and if something like this happened on them there would be a storm around this dead beat member. I think to set precedence on the fact this forum is not going to stand for this we as members should stand up and speak our opinion!

·
1ST GEN MODERATOR
16,269 Posts

·
1ST GEN MODERATOR
16,269 Posts
He logged in yesterday at 3:00 PM. I would file the dispute with paypal. It looks like he doesn't want to respond to my PM or your complaint.

·
Kansas Chapter President
1,158 Posts
I don't have this members phone # anymore but if I make it back to the Junction City / Manhattan area soon I will swing by and talk to him, if he still lives in Grandview Plaza that is...:confused013:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He's not a scammer aftera all. Yesterday he shipped them and sent me the tracking number... they arrived in just one day, today. They are exactly as he described them, so he held up the deal, just took forever with very little, next to none, communication is all.

Phillip, if you unlock the for sale thread, I'll update that as well, saying the deal is complete and I have my caps.

·
1ST GEN MODERATOR
16,269 Posts
Glad to hear its taken care. I will gladly open that thread for you. :thumbsup:

·
CF Administration
8,844 Posts
glad to hear things got taken care of, but i am bumping this back to the top. I think he needs added to the list, because of what happened. No communication, and taking so long to ship, even though he made it right, i would never buy from him, what does everyone else think.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i agree with kmkdiesel. sounds like bs, he probably only shipped them after this thread and the moderators stepping in which is bs in its own

Reactions: CSnyder

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I sold something to him last week and he paid quickly and I asked him if he received it and he said yes so I at least had a good selling deal with him

1 - 10 of 10 Posts