Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I drove up to wisconsin this week and my cruise started acting up real bad. When I set it it would surge real hard and then back off and so on...... and then after a while it didnt work at all. So I checked the vacume line and replaced it with a new one. Still does the same thing.
Also anyone have the wiring Diagram for the cruise modual.

Thanks again.

·
SC Chapter President
1,024 Posts
Which line did you replace? I replaced all my vacuum lines with silicone hose and it solved my cruise and vent issues. I'd continue lookin' into your vac lines just to be sure.

·
SC Chapter President
1,288 Posts
:agree2::agree2::agree2:

·
Registered
577 Posts
my cruise doesn't work at all :( where are these vaccume lines??

·
SC Chapter President
1,024 Posts
The controller should be under your drivers side battery, there is a line running off of that to a "T" fitting that runs down toward the lift pumps direction. It continues towards the firewall. There are several more "T's" that run to various places and there is a line running across the engine, this is the typical culprit because the turbo heat tends to cause it to crack, all these lines are plastic and get brittle. I replaced all mine with silicone hose and I've had no problems so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts