Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a triple dog power pup for my 07 5.9 liter and was wondering if anybody has the crazy larry download if so could you email to [email protected]

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what kind of horsepower and torque gains should i expect??? what is the difference between versions

·
Premium Member
6,752 Posts
what kind of horsepower and torque gains should i expect??? what is the difference between versions
CL 2.4d gave me 438hp on a mustang dyno with a rep of being stigly, there was a stock 06 there the same day (auto), he got 265 with stock tires, I had 285's.
Going again Saturday, will see if the OFE and AD help at all, my FP was zero before the AD, might lose some with the 315's I spose?

·
CF Administrator
12,436 Posts
I bought a triple dog power pup for my 07 5.9 liter and was wondering if anybody has the crazy larry download if so could you email to [email protected]
Sent ya all the larry you will ever need. I think you start out with regular larry, then update to scarry, then update again for pedo.. If im wrong someone correct me but Im 90% sure thats how you update to the level you want

1 - 8 of 8 Posts