Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the problem here and what does this mean?where is it on engine? replaced the crankcase vent a few weeks ago. are these the same or something else? it only throws this code when i start rawhiding my truck. WTF if up with this???

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
you mean you changed the filter out its under the plastic valve cover piece on the very top

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah the big one under where it says 6.7l.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anybody have any other ideas???

·
Registered
61 Posts
The Other Day I Was Messing Around With My Truck And I Removed The Breather Tube Going To The Turbo. I Fixed A Plug To Keep From Sucking Dust In At The Turbo And Ran A Hose Down Beside The Engine. I Went Up The Road And It Was Fine Til I Nailed It And When I Did I Got This Code Your Getting. I Went Back And Took My Stuff Back Off And Ran The Hose Back From The Valve Cover To The Air Pipe And It Hasent Done It Again. Maybe Check Your Sensor In Top Of The Valve Cover????? The Only Thing I Could Figure Is The Ecm Recognozed Boost Pressure And Somehow Realized No Air Was Being "sucked" Across The Crankcase Pressure Sensor. Maybe It Is Similar To A Mass Air Flow Sensor??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts