Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Cr pressure Gauges?????

838 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  CD in NM
I am wanting to get a cr pressure gauge so i can keep and eye on it to make sure it doesnt get too low. My question is which one is the best value and price and were i should get it from. Also i am going to be buying a fass or air dog sone and was wondering if there was any need for a gauge to see what kind of pressure is going to the cp3 or would the warning light be good enough.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
?????????Anybody got any feedback just wondering what setup works good and what to go with

· Registered
246 Posts

· Premium Member
2,608 Posts
I am ordering that one tomorrow for a RP gauge. I have always been told to get the electronic as it is quicker to respond(on the fly), reads min and max, and is very easy to install. The regular gauge is said to be too slow to read spikes.

· Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the reply big tree that is a few options and will get me started on trying to find what i exactly want.

· 06 Cummins
1,598 Posts
I have the ISSPRO EV2 fuel pressure gauge - I installed the sensor in the fuel line just prior to the CP3 - I have the GDP 2-micron filter and the big line kit, so installing a 'T' for the gauge sensor was really easy to add.

I also have the ISSPRO EV2 rail pressure gauge, it connects via a harness in-line to the rail pressure sensor - plug and play.

Both gauges give very accurate readings and good information.

I also have the ISSPRO EV2 boost and EGT gauges. Both gauges are sensor/electronic gauges like the other 2.

I mounted my gauges in a 4-gauge dash pod above the instrument cluster. They are all white faced, red pointer, black bezel gauges - very complimentary to our stock instruments.

CD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.