Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

141 - 160 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
2020 3500 HO 4x4 SRW CCLB
478 Posts
Maybe RamCares could give us some update!
It's been less than 30 days. In fact, it was posted Jan 7 so only 21 calendar days.

The A/C TSB fix was about 60 days from RamCares' initial "campaign coming" post to TSB release.

Reactions: Onelongshot

·
Registered
141 Posts
Often times manufactures will just extend the warranty. e.g. My 2012 Wrangler has a 10yr 100k mike warranty on the drivers side cylinder head because of a known defect.
10 year at 100k miles?? That’s ridiculous. The miles should be higher than that with a 10 year warranty.

·
Registered
153 Posts
10 year at 100k miles?? That’s ridiculous. The miles should be higher than that with a 10 year warranty.
I believe it's 10 year / 150k miles. Just had my wife's done this week under warranty at 120k. That's kinda what I expected on the CP4 as well. But then again, Ram Cares called it a "service solution". To me that implies more than a warranty extension.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I love how some guy on some forum claims RamCares says something, and now everyone in the world believes it haha.

Has anyone been able to confirm this with RamCares? And if so, provide evidence.

Until I see something definitive, I don't believe it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I love how some guy on some forum claims RamCares says something, and now everyone in the world believes it haha.

Has anyone been able to confirm this with RamCares? And if so, provide evidence.

Until I see something definitive, I don't believe it.
pm sent

·
Registered
94 Posts
Okay I stand correct. Thanks 99ls1tj ^^^^

So when am I getting my CP3?!!?!?!? haha

Reactions: 99ls1tj

·
Registered
478 Posts
Reactions: CabChassis Mike

·
IL Chapter VP
3,546 Posts
Hmm, link won’t open for me🤔
Basically it says that they are aware of the issue and a SERVICE SOLUTION is forthcoming. Whatever that is only time will tell.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hmm, link won’t open for me🤔
Hmm, some wonky editor thing here I guess. fixed it.

FWIW, the editor here does do weird crap with Chrome (haven't checked others).

·
Registered
291 Posts
That post appears to be from Mar 25, 19' as well. So, I'm guessing more has been done since then..

·
Registered
291 Posts
That’s the date the member joined the forum. Look at the date directly above “hello everyone”
Ahh geez! Here I am a tech guy and can't even read the right date! It's a tiring Friday ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Got mine back and it has a “revised CP4” and it makes more noise than the previous one.... was told by the higher ups at Chrysler that is just the way it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

141 - 160 of 167 Posts