Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ran across some info on another page regarding RamCares posting a comment about how they hear the cp4 concerns and are currently in the process of a service solution for the 2019-2020MY vehicles...

I would post a link and screen shot but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post other forums info....

·
Registered
27 Posts
That would nice, probably throw on the new pump they are using in the ‘21’s. Doubt it’ll be a preemptive recall unless they see its actually destroying the fuel system and sometimes the engine too. I’ll cross my fingers I get one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hello everyone, we would like to relay the latest update to you here regarding your concerns with the CP4 pump. There is currently a service solution in progress for all 2019- 2020MY vehicles equipped with CP4 high pressure pump. Further updates will be announced here as soon as more information becomes available. In the meantime, please know that our team remains available to assist in resolving serviceable vehicle concerns via private messages. Thank you,

Kathryn
RamCares

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello everyone, we would like to relay the latest update to you here regarding your concerns with the CP4 pump. There is currently a service solution in progress for all 2019- 2020MY vehicles equipped with CP4 high pressure pump. Further updates will be announced here as soon as more information becomes available. In the meantime, please know that our team remains available to assist in resolving serviceable vehicle concerns via private messages. Thank you,

Kathryn
RamCares
That’s awesome news. It would really ease my mind about my 2020. It’s the only thing I don’t like about my Ram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts

Kathryn
RamCares
Following

·
Registered
119 Posts

Kathryn
RamCares
That is cool, but I highly doubt they are going to pay the bill to replace several hundred thousand pumps preemptively. You guys can dream though...

·
Registered
198 Posts

Kathryn
RamCares
I don’t mean to get off topic but what about the surging on the HO engines? I have the early version cp-4 pump and the poor air conditioning and the surging. I hope all these issues can be fixed.How do I get in line to get my air conditioning fixed? Thanks.

·
Registered
2020 3500 HO 4x4 SRW CCLB
478 Posts
Just ran across some info on another page regarding RamCares posting a comment about how they hear the cp4 concerns and are currently in the process of a service solution for the 2019-2020MY vehicles...

I would post a link and screen shot but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post other forums info....
Links to another forum usually get shut down here pretty quick.

It's where all the cool kids with 2019+ HD Rams hang out. ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
That is cool, but I highly doubt they are going to pay the bill to replace several hundred thousand pumps preemptively. You guys can dream though...
RamCares does not publicly post messages like that if there is no substance to it. That’s pretty much exactly how their announcement for the A/C performance concern was worded, and not long after, a TSB was issued.

·
Registered
73 Posts
tag

·
Registered
276 Posts
I've been hesitant to dump a little money into this truck, so this makes me feel better. 👍

·
Registered
37 Posts
This is excellent news. I'm the same as many of you in that I love everything about my truck except that timebomb under the hood. That they changed it back for '21 doesn't make me feel any better either. Should this become a reality I will have my truck at the dealership as soon as they allow it (and I hate the dealership, so that's saying something!).

Really hope this comes to fruition. It would certainly help me believe the moniker "Ram Cares" :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don’t mean to get off topic but what about the surging on the HO engines? I have the early version cp-4 pump and the poor air conditioning and the surging. I hope all these issues can be fixed.How do I get in line to get my air conditioning fixed? Thanks.
There is a TSB out for the AC. 24-001-20. Mine is being fixed on Tuesday.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts