Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will it kill my cp3 if i run 200 hp ddp nozzels on stock lp and cp3?

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
yes it will! stock CP3 and especially stock LP will not handle 200hp nozzles, you will also need a turbo with those sticks or it will be junk too haha

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i figured i was ju wonderin

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
it would take atleast a stage 3 cp3 (twins would be better) to run 200hp nozzles correctly:thumbsup: Get ya a deal on some nozzles did ya?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i only wanted to go 90s but ya you know how the rest goes haha

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
id say max sticks on a stock pump would be 150s but thats with no tuner and u drive real carefully but ya id wait to put them in till u have some supporting mods

·
Premium Member
984 Posts
have to agree man. 150s you need to go ahead and do a fass and a c3 if you wanna tune and not burn up the turbo:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
you will need both a stage3 cp3 atleast and lift pump you will also have to have a turbo at aleast to run those injectors

Danny

·
Registered
728 Posts
I think and Air Dog, Dragonslayer CP3 and a much larger turbo are in your future LOL

·
Premium Member
5,738 Posts
it would take atleast a stage 3 cp3 (twins would be better) to run 200hp nozzles correctly:thumbsup: Get ya a deal on some nozzles did ya?
:agree2: You will not be able to maintain any rail pressure with a tune on it. The largest I would go on a stock cp3 would be 90-100hp. I would not step up to any larger injectors without a better lift pump.

·
Registered
44 Posts
what about 50hp injectors on a stock cp3. with a tripple dog on extreme.

·
Premium Member
5,738 Posts
what about 50hp injectors on a stock cp3. with a tripple dog on extreme.
You should be ok with them but I would look into a better lift pump sooner than later....

·
Registered
191 Posts
^ Agree, the lift pumps on our trucks are garbage and should be upgraded regardless of mods.

·
Registered
728 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts