Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully someone here can shed some light for me. I just got a hold of a new Bosch CP3 p/n 0445020043. The only thing i know about the pump is that it goes to a 415 hp 6.7 cummins and some of the internals like the gear and overflow and some of the little things are different. Also it has two extra fittings that come out of the gear cover. I bought it hopeing to use it in a dual CP3 setup but maybe it would work for just a big single pump. Any help and specs would be great. Oh yea the stock pump is Bosch p/n 0445020076.

·
Mr. Vehicle Destroyer
11,910 Posts
post some pictures, it is easier to guess what things do or at least make informed decisions if/when I have a picture to stare at for a while. the only 6.7's I know rated at that power are rear timing cover motors I kinda doubt that what ever cover is on the front of that pump will go into the front timing cover on the dodge applications.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Mr. Vehicle Destroyer
11,910 Posts
that almost looks like a water cooled pump housing on that little gear pump, weird. have you taken that gear pump off to see if it has the standard inlet and outlet holes on it? or maybe it's that these are the inlet and outlet and it needs a jumper hose to go from there to the pump inlet.

When I'm repurposing any parts from a different application I do my best to get pictures and info from the original application as that will greatly help answer any questions like these. If you know what it came off of you may want to track another down (Ford F-750??) to see how that pump looks. and what runs to it from where.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts