Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wonderin how many of you all go to the County Line Drag strip off US27

For those of you who dont know who are in the Broward/Dade areas, its the old airport that they turned into an 1/8th mile strip.

·
Registered
529 Posts
When are they going to turn that into a 1/4 mile? I know that is a hot spot for you guys down south.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I used to go there every weekend with my buddies 87 Black grand national

I havent been in like 3 months now.....

·
Registered
545 Posts
i go all the time with my father in laws red 88gt with a black cowl hood. I have a couple of friends that have dodges also and we go quite often. You'll know when you see my truck as i think im the only dually around with 16'' alcoas still on it.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
I go about 3 times a month, you guys might know me, I'm the guy who blew up his TC last time I was there... LOL needless to say I haven been back yet, I'm still working on the truck

·
Registered
411 Posts
I go about 3 times a month, you guys might know me, I'm the guy who blew up his TC last time I was there... LOL needless to say I haven been back yet, I'm still working on the truck
thats exactly why i dont think i'll run my truck at one of those, as I still have the stock auto trans, which is already doing some scary shyte. I need to upgrade my tranny. Tell me a little bit more about that convertor lockup switch. I've heard of them, but dont really have a good grasp of it yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts