Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from County Line 1/8 mile drag strip.
I ran 2 fords.

The first one i ran was a 99 f-350 2x4 7.3 motor chipped, intake, exhaust, injectors, 100 shot nos.
Nice guy, me and him made some jokes "so you drive a ford?! sorry to hear that"
Then he asked "does that thing have a hemi?"

Had him by about 2 lengths, he ran a 10.2 and i ran a 9.9 with a .6 reaction.

The second one i ran was a 2007-2008 F-250 Harley Davidson 4x4
chipped, intake, exhaust

This guy had one of his buddies run up to me and say "HEY! Do you want to run a STOCK F-250?". Right as i was about to stage.

He pulled up to line acting all cocky with a big smile on his face.
I looked back and i saw he had an exhaust with some smoke coming out of it.... liars.

When we raced i had him by a 1 length or so. I ran a 9.5 with a 1.0-? reaction and he ran a 9.9.

When we pulled back around to run it again he looked all upset, looked like he wanted to cry. I couldnt stop smiling. He rolled down his window and said "i got a bad launch cause i just had these tires put on" (factory tires)

Then second run, he had the hole-shot cause i was spinning tires a bunch. I caught up and ran a 9.6 and he ran a 9.9.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The "kid" looked like he was driving his dads truck.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Sweet kills:peelout

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I wish i could get a couple of the guys from my area there for a meet every now and then.

·
Registered
661 Posts
what do you have done to your truck???

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its in my sig.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey Poopie,

I'm in SW Broward (33029) hit me up next time you head out! Just PM me, it goes to my crackberry instantly like a text message. We'll roll out to countyline together. My Mega Cab is a stock elephant and is going no where fast :lol3:, but I would sure enjoy watching you make a mockery out of some cocky powerjokes. Hit me up next time you roll out.

[With the exception of this weekend, I'm heading up to Alexander Springs Campground in Ocala with the ball and chain for the weekend. :beer

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You got it!

·
Registered
98 Posts
hey overkill, i like how you refer to your wife as a ball and chain:lol3: im partial to battle axe myself:lol3:

·
Registered
535 Posts
i take it your din 4x4 launches? i tried to and get in the 2wd but all it does is spin no matter what i do. best i got it to run was 10.30 but i beat the girlfriends brother in his 4x4 ram hahah

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Hey bud, I'm in cutler ridge, I go to countyline a lot, well not lately cuz I blew up my TC last time, but I'll be back soon let me know next time you go back too

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i take it your din 4x4 launches? i tried to and get in the 2wd but all it does is spin no matter what i do. best i got it to run was 10.30 but i beat the girlfriends brother in his 4x4 ram hahah
I dont have a 4x4... Kinda wish i did at times.

This is great! The more people the merrier. :woot:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey bud, I'm in cutler ridge, I go to countyline a lot, well not lately cuz I blew up my TC last time, but I'll be back soon let me know next time you go back too
Im in cutler ridge to.
Where at in "Cutler Bay" are you?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts