Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So heres some pics of my work today of what i did with less than 1gal of herculiner from my local NAPA. Everywhere seemed to want to start rusting out after this winter so i figured some tar and rubber couldnt do anything but help out that problem as well as make it look badass.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
I like it, it looks tough.

·
Registered
838 Posts
looks good. i like the rocker panels, my '99 had them. i'm thinking about ditching all the shiny stuff on mine now and going black on blue...

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Looks good, is there more on the truck or your hands? :lol3: I've herculinered about 2 gallons of stuff lately, truck beds, bumpers, mower decks etc. That stuff won't come off for nothing. Nice rig :thumbsup

·
Registered
491 Posts
nice i like the around the wheel well detail too! ive got an xterra thats one winter off too.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Double Post

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks good, is there more on the truck or your hands? :lol3: I've herculinered about 2 gallons of stuff lately, truck beds, bumpers, mower decks etc. That stuff won't come off for nothing. Nice rig :thumbsup
Lets just say its not as easy to pick up chicks in good lighting :lol3:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts