Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DieselAutoPower.com
6,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a device to correct the speedo on our trucks? I know the superchips programmer I had would program the speedo. But you had to load a tune. I'm not going to run any programmers on my truck anymore. Is there a speedo "programmer" or something like a motorcyclists use on bikes called a yellow box (device that is installed inline after the speedo pickup that manipulates the signal frequency to speed up or slow down for compensation) ?

·
Mopar1973Man.Com
26,259 Posts
Not trhat I know off... The only 2 for sure methods of speed calibration is dealer flash or programmer flash...

Being the the rear speed sensor controls the ABS braking system if you where to tamper with the signal it might cause problem on the ABS system too... Being that the front speed sensors would show a different speed from the rear speed sensor...

·
Premium Member
638 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
YEs there is an "inline" box, Superlift makes it and it is called the TRUSPEED, it allows you to also calabrate for two different tire sizes. I have one, willing to sell, i had it on my 1999 dakota, after i lifted it, when it was totled out i kept it. The one you are looking for is a 33002, 1992-2003 Dodge Ram, I Have that one.
I hope this helps out a little. It is 3 wires to connect and stick the box, then is calabrate it which is very easy, the paper work walks you right threw it.

if intrested in my box, [email protected], or pm me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.