Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Cops and freeways...

1182 Views 18 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Shaw_2274
When a cop trys to pull you over on the freeway for speeding please be smart and don't have your front lights on(red and blue). The poeple are most likely going to see them and take off and if you are going to take off make sure your not in a stock d-max that tops out at 95mph cause the cummins you were racing doesn't top at 95mph......they just keep going.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Banned
5,760 Posts
LOL me too.

· Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was getting my butt handed to me by a 04 cummins why I was in a stock lifted d-max. We were on the freeway racing and a cop turned his lights on and he was about a mile back so we floored it. The d-max gov is 95mph so I just watch the cummins blow smoke as the cop closed in. But we jumped off the freeway and took off down some streets.

· bla.........
815 Posts
you idiots i knew the 2 of you leaving together last night at 4 somethin was a real bad idea lol you 2 r crazy :lol4:

· Registered
725 Posts
Who me no never would I do somthing that stupid and ive never done it in a red srt4 eather with todd in the backseat leaving the UHP a trail of blue and silver cans eather:hehe:
ha ha i need to come hang out with you guys sounds like it will be fun

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.