Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

cooper discover stt

4981 Views 11 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Explosives87
has any body tried these tires? bought a setof 295/17s today with an alignment and i paid 1,150 out the door
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well im next to a copper tire whole sale at work but u can check on ebay too

· Registered
974 Posts
I'm having a set put on Monday.I've run Coopers on my Pete 379 for years and had great luck.I hope the truck tires are as good.

· Registered
48 Posts
I had a set of 33's on my F-150. They handled nice. Just keep on top of your tire rotations. Mine wore faster in the front.
I probably have 40000k on them, still 60% in the rear 30% in the front.

· Registered
5,842 Posts
It is a 2002 2500HD. It has the heavier plow coil springs up front, camper springs in the rear, and a Dana 80. Then I added a 2" front leveling kit, Timbren overloads in the rear, Moog trackbar. That's basically it.

-Chuck

· Registered
75 Posts
It is a 2002 2500HD. It has the heavier plow coil springs up front, camper springs in the rear, and a Dana 80. Then I added a 2" front leveling kit, Timbren overloads in the rear, Moog trackbar. That's basically it.

-Chuck
Well I have a 2" or 3" leveling kit and mine looks tall, but not that tall. Would you say you're about 4" over stock?

· Registered
1,219 Posts
I've run Coopers on many trucks for over 15 years. I've had nothing but good luck with them. I'm currently running the STT tires in 315/75R16.

-Chuck
What kind of mileage have you seen out of this tire?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts